Our large platform 260T with vertical lift, has a rated operating capacity of 1179kg. It incorporates our unique POWER BOOM and side entry. Built in the USA, this compact track loader is designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability.
The 260T has on average 60% better visibility and a 33% larger cab than other brands and there are a whole host of other benefits as well, like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough powerful boom and a low cost of ownership.
To request a demo or quote contact us today.
Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why we’ve designed the 260T compact track loader with a 33% larger cab than the nearest competitive machine. Our standard seat has mechanical suspension and there’s also a 12V charger, easily readable control panels and an electronic hand throttle.Servo-assisted controls make handling smooth and intuitive; all in all, we like to think the JCB 260T compact track loader is a comfortable favourite with operators.
The JCB 260T compact track loader is designed with safety in mind. Our unique PowerBoom single loader arm design means operators can enter the machine from the left side, avoiding slip and crush hazards and contact with the loader arm and its attachments.It’s also got 60% better visibility than the average tracked skid steer, partly due to a low profile single rear loader tower and the absence of a conventional large rear torque tube.
There’s the lowest entry step in the industry, a front windshield that doubles as an emergency exit and a standard rear view mirror. Then there’s the fuel tank, integrated into the chassis for added protection; and the hoses, safely run through the PowerBoom to reduce the possibility of damage.
Safety in numbers
• The USA’s NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) has rewritten their safety guidance after recognizing the many benefits of JCB’s PowerBoom side entry design.
• 270 degree all-round visibility.
• JCB PowerBoom has up to 20% more steel in one boom than the twin arms of conventional designs.
• Our compact track loader’s emergency exit is over twice the size of that found in a conventional design.
We’ve designed the 260T compact track loader to be serviced easily, ensuring minimum downtime. Firstly, we mount our engines longitudinally for easy access to the drive belt and associated components. There are also 30% fewer grease points than conventional vertical lift twin arm tracked loaders.We’ve installed front and rear chassis clean out plates, with a fluid drain point in the rear one, as well as durable O-ring face seals on all hydraulic fittings. There’s excellent service access through the rear service door and gas strut-assisted tilting cooling pack.
So it’s no wonder the JCB 260T large platform compact track loader is on average 24% more serviceable than competitors’ machines, based on SAE Service Audit Scores.
And there’s more too.
Even more serviceability
• Easy-to-service hydraulically-driven variable speed fan.
• Cab can be easily tilted by one person for hose access.
• Daily check points are grouped and easily accessible.
• Chassis has an integrated fuel tank drain and point.