Our small platform 205T with vertical lift, has a rated operating capacity of 930kg. It incorporates our unique POWER BOOM and side entry. Built in the USA, this compact track loader is designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability.
The 205T has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than other brands and there are a whole host of other benefits as well, like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough powerful boom and a low cost of ownership.
Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why we’ve designed the 205T compact track loader with a 46% larger cab than the nearest competitive machine. Our standard seat has mechanical suspension and there’s also a 12V charger, easily readable control panels and an electronic hand throttle.Electric controls make handling smooth and intuitive; all in all, we like to think the JCB 205T tracked skid steer is a comfortable favorite with operators.
The JCB 205T compact track loader is designed with safety in mind. Our unique PowerBoom single loader arm design means operators can enter the machine from the left side, avoiding slip and crush hazards and contact with the loader arm and its attachments.It’s also got 60% better visibility than the average tracked skid steer, partly due to a low profile single rear loader tower and the absence of a conventional large rear torque tube.
There’s a front windscreen that doubles as an emergency exit and a standard rear view mirror. Then there’s the fuel tank, integrated into our chassis for added protection; and the hoses, safely run through the PowerBoom to reduce the possibility of damage.
Safety in numbers
• The USA’s NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) has rewritten their safety guidance after recognizing the many benefits of JCB’s PowerBoom side entry design.
• 270 degree all-round visibility.
• JCB PowerBoom has up to 20% more steel in one boom than the twin arms of conventional designs.
• Our compact track loader’s emergency exit is over twice the size of that found in a conventional design.
Based off of the SAE Service Audit Scores, JCB is 24% better on large platform and 21% better on small platform on average as compared to the competitionFeatures O Ring Face Seals on all hydraulic fittings
Service access through a rear opening door, top opening bonnet and gas strut assisted tilting radiator
One person can easily tilt the cab to access hydraulic hoses and components
Even more serviceability
• Easy-to-service hydraulically-driven variable speed fan.
• Cab can be easily tilted by one person for hose access.
• Daily check points are grouped and easily accessible.
• Chassis has an integrated fuel tank and drain point.