Our small platform 190T with vertical lift, has a rated operating capacity of 862kg. Our unique single boom and side entry design makes this tracked skid steer safe, comfortable, economical, productive and tough.
The 190T has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than other brands’ tracked skid steer designs, and there are a whole host of other benefits as well. Like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough powerful boom and a low cost of ownership.
Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why we’ve designed the 190T compact track loader with a 46% larger cab than the nearest competitive machine. Our standard seat has mechanical suspension and there’s also a 12V charger, easily readable control panels and an electronic hand throttle.Electric controls make handling smooth and intuitive; all in all, we like to think the JCB 190T compact track loader is a comfortable favorite with operators.
The JCB 190T compact track loader is designed with safety in mind. Our unique PowerBoom single loader arm design means operators can enter the machine from the left side, avoiding slip and crush hazards and contact with the loader arm and its attachments.It’s also got 60% better visibility than the average tracked skid steer, partly due to a low profile single rear loader tower and the absence of a conventional large rear torque tube.There’s a front windscreen that doubles as an emergency exit and a standard rear view mirror. Then there’s the fuel tank, integrated into the chassis for added protection; and the hoses, safely run through the PowerBoom to reduce the possibility of damage.Safety in numbers
• The USA’s NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) has rewritten their safety guidance after recognising the many benefits of JCB’s PowerBoom side entry design.
• 270 degree all-round visibility.
• JCB PowerBoom has up to 20% more steel in one boom than the twin arms of conventional designs.
• Our compact track loader’s emergency exit is over twice the size of that found in a conventional design.
We’ve designed the 190T compact track loader to be serviced easily, ensuring minimum downtime. Firstly, we mount our engines longitudinally for easy access to the drive belt and associated components. There are also 30% fewer grease points than conventional vertical lift twin arm tracked loaders.We’ve installed front and rear chassis clean out plates, with a fluid drain point in the rear one, as well as durable O-ring face seals on all hydraulic fittings. There’s excellent service access through the rear service door and gas strut-assisted tilting cooling pack.So it’s no wonder the JCB 190T small platform compact track loader is on average 21% more serviceable than competitors’ machines, based on SAE Service Audit Scores.And there’s more too.
Even more serviceability
• Easy-to-service hydraulically-driven variable speed fan.
• Cab can be easily tilted by one person for hose access.
• Daily check points are grouped and easily accessible.
• Chassis has an integrated fuel tank and drain point.